Classic Equine Dyno No-Turn Bell Boots B00TL087TG Large|Grey
At Becket, we know that religious liberty is a universal human right. Our cases span a wide range of beliefs and practices, but all share a common vision of a world where freedom of exercise and expression is a protected right, free from government reach. With this vision as our goal, we take cases that will set strong and lasting precedent for all faiths—and we win.
New Balance Women's 696v3 Tennis-Shoes B06XSBT59Y 11 2E US|Pigment/Vivid Coral
adidas Women's Adizero Ubersonic 3 W Tennis Shoe B01MYZHYSH 11 B(M) US|Bright Yellow/Black/White
PUMA Men's GV Special Fashion Sneaker B0058XFFK4 8.5 M US|Black/Black
Danner Women's Explorer W Outdoor Boot B001DT4FI0 6.5 B(M) US|Brown
Pleaser Women's Tipjar-5/B/BG Platform Sandal B001D9M6LS 7 B(M) US|Black Patent/Clear
Kenneth Cole New York Women's Kam Techni-Cole Satin Lace-up Sneaker B07BT3Z3NL 8.5 B(M) US|Yellow/Gold
Roma Boots Women's EPAGA Short Lace-up Rain Boots B01L2WNLMS 6 B(M) US|Black Matte
NIKE Women's Air Vapormax Flyknit Running Shoes B0716XG9L4 7 B(M) US|Black/Anthracite-dark Grey
Heel measures approximately 1.25\"
Leather and Synthetic
Our pluralistic society and complex legal system require a flexible but targeted approach. Becket confronts religious liberty threats in six crucial legal areas: education, free speech, individual freedom, property rights, the public square, and religious communities. Our approach ensures that Americans’ religious exercise remains protected in all its forms, in all places, and for all individuals.
- Ellie Shoes Women's 557-Gina Boot B003JZPUL2 12 B(M) US|Black Patent
- Free Speech
- Individual Freedom
- Columbia Montrail Women's Bajada III Trail Running Shoe B072WJPJBQ 12 B(M) US|Ti Grey Steel, Coastal Blue
- Public Square
- Ryka Women's Intent XT 2 SR Trail Running Shoe B00IUO80QY 6 W US|White/Chrome Silver
- Propet Women's Tour Walker Strap Sneaker B000BO8926 10 B(M) US|Sport White
- Lacoste Women's Graduate 118 1 SPW Sneaker B072KJN5DG 8.5 B(M) US|Light Grey/White
- Marc Jacobs Women's Remi Chain Link Ankle Boot B0721RFC4L 36.5 M EU (6.5 US)|Silver
- NIKE Women's in-Season 7 Cross Trainer B01N7RNW8G 5.5 B(M) US|Dark Grey/Barely Volt - Aurora Green
- CORRAL Western Boots Womens Leather Fashion Snip Toe Brown A3043 B071X966YQ One Size|Brown
- adidas Women's Athletics 24/7 Tr M Cross Trainer B0728B7LJ2 6 M US|Raw Steel/Raw Steel/Core Black
- Wolky Comfort Mary Janes Silky B00WDWE3ME 42 EU|90120 Zebraprint Metallic Leather
- G by GUESS Mia Over-The-Knee Boots B076DKTJB5 Parent
- Columbia Women's Bugaboot Plus Omni-Heat Michelin Snow Boot B01MZ1N8LJ 5 B(M) US|Sea Salt, Deep Blush
- Bella Vita Women's Ramp Ii Sneaker B0781VN7XF 11 B(M) US|Lt. Grey Woven
Trotters Women's Blast III Boot B00RZPCYDE 6.5 N US|Black Box
Becket is a non-profit, public interest legal and educational institution. We are the leaders in the fight for religious liberty and the only law firm that defends all religious beliefs. Our mission is to protect the expression of all faiths, from A to Z—Anglican to Zoroastrian. Becket was founded on a simple principle: that because the religious impulse is natural to human beings, religious expression is natural to human culture. We advance this principle in three arenas—the court of law, the court of public opinion, and the academy—both at home and abroad.
NIKE Womens Roshe One Flyknit Flyknit Colorblock Running Shoes B01ETPL730 10 B(M) US|Green
Becket’s unmatched, undefeated Supreme Court record and 90% win rate in the lower courts has made us the premier religious liberty law firm. Our outstanding communications efforts continue to make us the go-to source for leading journalists and academics. With a team of fewer than 35, this kind of success is only possible because of our focused strategy and careful stewardship. Every pledge of support has a direct and tangible effect on our efforts.